Houston Photographer, Michael Carr, outlines some basic tips for preparing for a professional business headshot session.
To preplan your business headshot session:
• Visit our website, www.houstonheadshotphotographers.com to preview our background options.
• Verify your corporate requirements and understand your file specifications and requirements for your application.
• Call us to schedule your session.
1. Dark suits: Black, Navy or Gray
2. Men’s Dress shirts: Collared white or light blue button down dress shirt.
3. Ladies: Collared white button down shirts or solid colored blouses
4. Men’s Ties: Blue is a safe bet. Should you need assistance, bring a few with you.
1. A freshly pressed suit and laundered clothing greatly improves your overall image.
2. Lay out your outfit the night before. Try on any new clothing pieces prior to your session.
3. Avoid tight fitting clothing. (Digital artwork will not correct this look.)
4. Get plenty of rest the night before your session.
5. Not sure what to wear? We offer in studio consultations and can assist you with any clothing concerns.
6. New hairstyles or haircuts should be done no earlier than 5 days prior to session date.
7. Most clients opt for professional hair and makeup at one of our recommended salons.
8. Please arrive on time. We schedule appointments incrementally and maintain a tight schedule. Late arrivals will need to be rescheduled.
We bring over 20 years of portrait experience to your session.
We are located in a three story commercial office building in the Memorial area. Conveniently located between I-10 and 610, on Woodway.
The studio is equipped with professional lighting equipment and on set monitor tethered to our camera systems.
In addition, a full internet lounge area and dressing rooms are located inside the studio for your convenience.
Three custom workstations are used for image preview presentations and artwork notations.
For a QUALITY and professional product, rest assured, Michael Carr Photography is a name you can trust.